Connect with 360 Jungle on Google Home and Google Assistant
By Stephen Garside on 27/1/2017
You can get in touch with 360 Jungle on your Google Home device by simply saying 'Ok Google, talk to 360 Jungle'.
Once connected you can chat to our glamorous new virtual assistant called Roxanne.
Roxanne can help you in lots of ways including:
- Reading you our latest news [Just say "What is your latest news?", for more news say "more" after Roxanne has finished reading an article]
- Answering your support questions ["I have a support question"]
- Providing information on our products and pricing ["What packages do you offer?"]
- Send a message to us ["Send a message please"]
- Find out more about 360 Jungle ["What does your company do?"]
If Roxanne cannot answer any of your questions, she will log them for us so we can continually improve customer visits via Google Home and Google Assistant.
Visit 360 Jungle today on your Google Home device and let us know what you think!
If you don't yet have a Google Home device you can watch a demo on YouTube:
You can also get in touch with 360 Jungle Virtual Tours on your Amazon Alexa device by saying "Alexa, three sixty jungle".